- Contact Us
The Temple Institute is a nonprofit educational organization with a three-part mission:
1) To study every aspect of the Biblical Holy Temple of Jerusalem and service and its future so that people will be knowledgeable about this essential aspect of their heritage.
2) To recreate temple artifacts in strict accordance with the specifications provided in the sources, in order to fulfill the biblical commandment, within limitations of current reality.
3) To provide diversified educational programs based on our research to all who wish to learn. The very idea of the temple is a focal point for the spiritual aspirations of the Jewish people as a whole. As this unifying point increasingly enters the public awareness, it can only increase harmony and collaboration among Jewish people and between Jews and non-Jews.
The Temple Institute project and program areas include: formal and informal education, exhibition and gallery, multimedia presentations, publications about the Temple in different languages, and reconstruction of authentic Temple artifacts.
There is an entrance free. Groups should call in advance.
Getting There: Bus no. 1,2, 38
|Address||19 Misgav Ladach St, Jerusalem|
|Website||בקרו באתר מכון המקדש|
- Areas: Jewish Quarter, Old City
- Type: Museum & Gallery, Jewish Sites
- Paid Parking
Write a ReviewYour first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!
Your overall rating of this property