- Contact Us
9,000 square-meters beneath the Old City houses lies a most remarkable cave, both in size and beauty. This legendary cave, known as Zedekiah's Cave, one of the most spectacular sites in Jerusalem, served in antiquity as a quarry for the massive stones that built the Temple and its Mount.
1. Walk around the Old City walls from Jaffa Gate to Damascus Gate. The entrance to the cave is hidden between Damascus Gate and Herod's Gate.
2. Enter the Northern Ramparts Walk (from Jaffa Gate to Lion gate). Descend at the Damascus Gate. The entrance to the cave is about 200 yards east of the Damascus Gate.
3. There is a direct exit from the northern Ramparts Walk to Zedekiah's Cave.
|Address||Sultan Suleiman Rd, Jerusalem|
- Areas: Muslim Quarter, Old City
- Type: Archaeology, Historic Site
- Paid Parking Nearby
SUN-THU, SAT: 09:00-16:00 (winter), 09:00-17:00 (summer), FRI: Closed
Write a ReviewYour first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!
Your overall rating of this property