- Contact Us
Like 15 other locales throughout the country, Jerusalem too has a branch of El Gaucho. The restaurant specializes in a very high standard of South-American grill. Recommended starters are the empanadas – dough pouches stuffed with meat or corn or the veal tonsil stew seasoned with lemon and the chorizo sausages. For the main course try the slow-roasted veal asado or the entrecote steak. Couples can treat themselves to a meat platter for two that includes a selection of delicious steaks.
|Address||22 Rivlin St, Jerusalem|
- Areas: Nahalat Shiv'a, City Center
- Cuisine: Steak & Grill
- Suitable for: Bar / Bat Mitzvah, Parties, Brit, Birthdays, Other
- Seating: 50-100
- This place is kosher lemehadrin
- Budget: from $26-$40
- Parking: Paid Parking Nearby
- Seating: Indoors & Outdoors
- Reservations required
Write a ReviewYour first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!
Your overall rating of this property