- Contact Us
A Unique Jerusalem Experience
A magical building with an unknown history, an Arab Khan-like courtyard, remnants of Scottish nobility, an Armenian ceramics room, a copy of a 2,700 year old silver scroll with priestly blessings in ancient Hebrew script and more surprises await visitors.
This fascinating guided tour by the Jerusalem House of Quality focuses on Jerusalem’s rich history and arts and culture and also offers an original vantage point of the striking Old City walls and quaint neighbourhood of Yemin Moshe.
You will also get to see and meet nearly two dozen resident artists creating unique art in workshops in a variety of disciplines: Judaica, jewelry, ceramics, mosaics, glassware, copper and creative enamel.
The tour includes:
- Mysterious crests and symbols of Scottish aristocracy
- Armenian ceramics room
- Beautiful courtyard
- Unique art
- Meeting with leading Jerusalem artists
- An introduction to ancient and current jewelry manufacturing processes
- Guided observation of the Old City walls and Yemin Moshe
The benefits of the activities at Jerusalem House of Quality art center include:
- Interesting historic building with a beautiful courtyard
- Typical Jerusalem view from the rooftop of paintings on the Old City wallls and Yemin Moshe
- Concentration of unique artists' studios
The benefits of the guided tour include:
- A look at the jewelry manufacturing process in ancient times and today
- Armenian ceramics
- Mysterious symbols of Scottish royalty
- Copy of the silver scroll
- Tour of the unique artists' studios
- Observation point with a different view of the Old City and Yemin Moshe
The tour takes place in English, Hebrew and Russian.
Phone (information): +972-54-746-2384 (054-746-2384)
Fax: +972-2-671-7968 (02-671-7968)
Address: 12 Hebron Road
|Address||12 Derech Hebron, Jerusalem|
- Duration:עד 4 שעות
- Type: Jerusalem's Top Tours
Write a ReviewYour first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!
Your overall rating of this property