About Little House in Bakah
If you don’t need all the bells and whistles of a huge luxury hotel and prefer more intimate surroundings, Little House in Bakah may very well be the way to go. The 35-room hotel in the picturesque neighborhood of Bakah is located in a renovated Ottoman-style mansion with arched windows. But going small doesn’t necessarily mean compromising; Little House in Bakah offers a full breakfast, free WiFi and a range of other comforts, including a charming garden.
An intimate, rustic atmosphere
The rooms are unique, with high ceilings, arched windows, antique stone artifacts and rustic décor that gives you the feeling of staying in an old castle, as well as all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. Some rooms also have a garden view.
Little House in Bakah is within walking distance of the super-trendy cafes of Bethlehem Road and Emek Refaim Street as well as the Sherover Promenade with its breathtaking panoramic view of the Kidron Valley and the Old City. Everything else is just a short cab ride away.
- Mehadrin Kosher Israeli breakfast. Guests can organize their Shabbat meals independently (Sabbath platter is available). Kosher meat dinners available on Saturday (regular kashrut; advance reservation required; additional cost; served in the Mediterranean Towers 5 minutes away by foot)
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Free public parking available on surrounding streets
- Free coffee and tea all day
- 24-hour front desk
- Shaded seating areas in the garden
- Little House in Baka is a non-smoking property
Photos: Shaike Eitan/Harel Studio