About Little House in Rechavia
Welcome to the Little House in Rechavia, the place that proves that sometimes being small is a big advantage.
Little House in Rechavia is the third and most recent addition to the Little House hotel chain in Jerusalem. It is situated in an old stone house that was built in 1942, when it functioned as a small boarding house. The building was recently fully renovated and today is a boutique, modern guesthouse with a homey, informal and inviting atmosphere.
Situated in the heart of Rechavia, one of the finest neighborhoods in Jerusalem, on a quiet, green street, five minutes from the Great Synagogue, one block from the Prime Minister’s Residence, 10 minute walk from the city center, 15 minutes to Mamilla Mall and 20 minutes to the Old City. Also easily accessible to the exotic Mahane Yehuda Market, the Knesset (Israel Parliament) and the Israel Museum.
Photos: Shaike Eitan/Harel Studio
- Kosher Israeli breakfast every morning
- Kosher meals available on Saturday (advance order required; additional cost)
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Free public parking in the evenings and nights on streets around the hotel
- Free coffee and tea all day
- 24-hour front desk
- A lovely roof terrace
- Little House in Rechavia is a non-smoking property