About the Jerusalem Hostel
Housed in a historic building from the 1920's, The Jerusalem Hostel offers affordable, clean and modern accommodation in the heart of central Jerusalem. The hostel has the feeling of a respectable, established hotel with an impressive entrance of curved stone columns, wall-to-wall carpeting, well-lit corridors and high ceilings. Conveniently situated off bustling Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall and in-between Machane Yehuda market and the Old City
, the hostel is close to shops, restaurants, tourist sites, and bars.
The hostel is a great choice for the discerning budget traveler. There is a shared kitchen where coffee and a small breakfast are served daily with no extra charge. In addition, you will be able to use the shared spaces that include a living room and a beautiful and sunny rooftop. Guests are treated to free Wi-Fi and information about the city, tours, and attractions.
Photo: Alex Yampolsky
- The hostel can accommodate groups of up to 30 guests – advance booking is required.
- Late/early check-in/out are possible – with advance notice.
- 24/7 check is available – with advance notice.
- The hostel is non-kosher.
- Storage space is included.