EZ Raider Ein-Karem: a romantic, exciting and thrilling tour
Who is it for?
- Ein Kerem EZ Raider tours are designed specifically for two to four travelers.
- Romantic sunset trip for couples looking to spend the magical hours of twilight together over the backdrop of spectacular views of Jerusalem’s landscape. A chance to spend an unforgettable time together! Perfect solution for special occasions (anniversaries, marriage proposals, birthdays, or just as a chance to be together). The sunset and the unique views of Ein Kerem offer you an experience you’ll never forget.
- An experiential, meaningful, and exciting pastime for up to four friends, suitable for ages 16 and up.
- Anyone interested in a special challenge and the opportunity to experience nature in the most authentic way, while enjoying a fun and challenging trip through the magical forest landscapes of Jerusalem.
- For intimate and unusual events, such as birthdays, giving special attention to a friend, anniversary celebrations, and particularly romantic marriage proposals
The route options to choose from
- A tour of the alleys of Ein Kerem with a view from the Mount Herzl area.
- A trip to the Beit Zayt Reservoir.
- A tour of the pastoral Cedar Valley Park.
- A night trip among the walls of the Old City, including a tour of Mamilla Mall and a visit to Mahane Yehuda Market.
- A trip to the Hagihon Tunnel to Ein Lavan Spring (you can take a dip in the spring)
- You do not need a driving license to drive an Easy Rider, but riding is allowed only from the age of 16.
- Excursions and tours are suitable for up to four riders.
- Not for pregnant women.
- Each tour includes instructions regarding riding the EZ Raider and safety measures
- The number of tours per day is limited to three tours in winter time and up to five tours in the summer
Prices and hours
price: per rider 250 NIS per rider on a sunset tour 300 NIS Sun-Fri 08:00 until sunset On Saturdays there is no activity