The Gazelle Valley is the largest urban nature site in Israel, and it offers a visiting experience similar to a safari. This is the best place to watch Gazelles in natural behavior: The Valley is home for about 85 Gazelles (spring 2023), in conditions very close to life in the wild. As in nature, they huddle together, fight over possessions and mark territory in various ways. Alongside the Gazelles live dozens of different species of birds, animals, insects, flowers and plants, and maintain a natural ecosystem that sustains itself without assistance.
Entrance to the Gazelle Valley is free, at all hours of the day. As befits a real nature site, there is no need to coordinate an arrival.
During vacations and holidays, the Valley offers activities for families free of charge, while groups interested in organized training can contact the various organizations that offer guiding for groups in the valley.
Along with the Gazelles, you will meet in the valley, among other things:
• Seasonal blooms and beautiful shaded spots, suitable for group picnics of various sizes.
• Observation spots that overlook different parts of the valley.
• A lake that attracts a variety of herons and other waterfowl.
• Endangered species, such as Ferruginous ducks.
• An independent ecosystem that includes a variety of insects, reptiles and birds.
Stay up-to date with scheduled events and activities on the Gazelle Valley Facebook page (Hebrew)