The park is adjacent to the Jerusalem First Station Complex by the Old City and Yes Planet. It's an exciting activity for guests of the city: families, couples, or co-workers. The park is an indoor-planned building, promising extreme and fun activity in any weather. The Jump Up park is the first trampoline complex held by traditional Jewish owners.
The place offers you:
- Trampolines for free jumping
- Long jumping on trampolines
- Square sponges pool
- Jumping to a basket
- An extreme sports facility in NINJA style
- Fun, challenging climbing wall
- A big, thoroughly equipped playground
Private events at Jump Up in Jerusalem
Are you have a private event planned? The Jump Up park will be happy to have you, for Bar Mitzvah, Birthdays, fun days for families and co-workers, corporate events, and more. Fill the form below, and the staff of the compound will get back to you with all the details! Birthdays: come celebrate at Jump Up — a 2.5 hours party at the most bouncy and fun compound with all of your family and friends. Our birthday package includes:
- 1.5 hours of activity
- A private room (for events with 20 participants and more)
- A digital invitation you can send to your guests
- Non-slip socks
- Dry-fit shirt as a gift to the birthday boy or girl
- A voucher for the second hour for free or 100 ILS off the price for future events.
- 4 coffee vouchers for the event hosts
- Fun additions: magnet photos, Sumo activity
Bar/Bat Mitzvah: The whole compound will be available for you for 3.5 hours of fun and joy for the whole family and friends (up to 90 guests). You’ll receive a cool digital invitation to the event, a professional team to operate the event for you and make some noise at your party. Pizzas, snacks, sweets, and cold beverages will be served to the guests, and our DJ will bring it up with fun music. Additionally, you can participate in a cool Sumo activity. Every guest receives a pair of non-slip socks and a voucher for a free second hour or 100 ILS off the price for future events.