Celebrate private events at the Eldan Jerusalem Hotel by the Old City
Eldan Hotel is a 15-minute walk from the Western Wall and the Old City. The hotel is the ideal place for small events, such as weddings, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Brit, Shabbat Hatan, birthdays, corporate events, professional seminars, and more. In the Eldan Hotel, the guests and the hosts can immerse themselves in a unique, intimate, and quality atmosphere, and enjoy a professional and dedicated service from the hotel's skilled staff. The varied hotel spaces are each secluded, with their own design, structure, and character. The hotel will be happy to find the best venue for your needs and the style of the event you wish to have. All additional equipment (such as sound and projecting systems) can be supplied to you upon demand. Inside the luxurious spaces of the Eldan Hotel, you’ll enjoy the kosher chef's menu, each customized to suit each event, all by the skilled hands of Chef Tomer Shorti. The luxury entertainment experience of the event halls is presented in classic design, personal attention, and the help of a courteous staff that will be at your service throughout the event. Capacity: up to 70 guests.
What is offered by the Eldan Hotel?
- Kosher (by the head Jerusalem Rabbinate)
- The hotel and halls are accessible for wheelchairs
- Meat or dairy menus to choose from
- The built-in projecting system at no additional cost
- The audio system in the restaurant space for playing background music
- You can bring a DJ with your own sound system if you’d like
- You can host weddings, private events, and conferences at the hotel
- The hotel has a modular private room which can be split into two separate areas