About Angelica Restaurant
Chef Erez Mergi and Chef Marcos Gershkowitz invite you to a masterful fine dining experience at Angelica restaurant. As both the chefs and owners of the restaurant. Alongside an excellent daily menu, Angelica offers a rich selection of wine with a sommelier service, a refreshing business lunch and group menus options.
With over 15 years' experience in Israel’s finest restaurants, both chefs have mastered their trade and expanded their culinary offerings to include Angelica Chef’s restaurant, Grand Café, and Café de Paris in Jerusalem. The recently built Angelica restaurant is located at the luxurious King David’s Crown residential project, one block from the King David Hotel. It is conveniently situated within walking distance of the Old City, Mamilla Mall, and the new railway station.
- Fish Sashimi with pickled kohlrabi, shallots, radish & cilantro and wasabi vinaigrette
- Foie Gras with pear chutney, vanilla cream, veal stock and red wine
- Quinoa Salad with arugula, endive, cranberries, mixed nuts, cured vegetables
- Salmon Sous Vide with organic carrots, fresh peas & potato purée, carrot cream and cashew salsa
- Goose Breast with sweet potato cream, duck stock, pineapple and melon, chili and ginger
- Entrecote (300 g) with roasted potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and chimichurri
- Tapioca pearls with summer fruit and cherry syrup
- Dom Chocolat with a praline crunch filling and topped with whipped ganache
Group Dining Menus
If you're dining with a group of 6-24 people, we highly recommend doing a group menu starting at 180 NIS per person for lunch and 200 NIS per person in the evenings. All group menus include a bread with olive oil and various dips, a collection of starters and beverages in the middle of the table for sharing and a main course and dessert for each diner. Your group also gets 10% off the wine and alcohol menu, and you can upgrade your beverage options to include a glass of wine for each diner (20 NIS per person) or unlimited wine for your entire group (50 NIS per person). For bookings and more details, call Angelica's reservations desk.