Aroma Cafe Hadar Mall
- Lior SolomonsSeptember 13, 2023
Not my favourite coffee chain shop. Food is always strictly average if not bad. You can however get good coffee and iced coffee. It is also difficult to get tables at any of the branches and it's not an experience that be...
- AdamJuly 14, 2021
Good service ,quick and they understand orders of specialty request,like Cappuccino, no foam, strong in glass with no handle 😎 They are quick The crowd is walking plus pensioners that take up most of the tables in the...
- Joseph CondéAugust 9, 2023
This is a great place to sit and have a cup of coffee with a friend, so I did.
- Shalom CraimerApril 22, 2021
The staff are helpful and kind, and the food is good. I was walking around Talpiyot, debating on what I should eat for breakfast as I waited for my car to be fixed (it was making random squeaking noises, mucho mysterious...
- Ellen TillesJuly 29, 2022
One of my favorite places to sit and people watch. Of course you cannot beat their croissant salmon sandwich with an omelette, side salad and coffee for 44 nis.
- Sun-Thu from 8:00am to 9:00pm; Fri from 7:00am to 2:00pm
- Hadar Mall, General Pierre Koenig St 26, Jerusalem, 9346932, Israel