- Teveria2020April 11, 2023
I had the most amazing experience at this restaurant. The waitresses were extremely patient and friendly. They got us whatever we needed without attitude, and very quickly. The atmosphere of the coffee shop is very relaxe...
- Giorgia ScoccheraSeptember 22, 2023
We took 3 different salads, big portions. The focaccia was not the best but also not bad. The place is nice and the staff too.
- Magnus BeckmannMarch 24, 2023
Service wasn't the fastest, but they were kind and the green spinach shakshuka, the tuna salad sandwiches and the coffees were all very good. We really loved the food and can't quite understand other reviews complaining a...
- richnjohnAugust 31, 2023
We ordered via the wine store across the street which is lovely, same can’t be said of Caffit. We ordered two mains, halloumi salad which was ok if not a tad boring in the plain vinaigrette and a grilled salmon fillet wh...
- Filomena BaroneNovember 18, 2022
Deliciouos food! We shared some appetizers, I loved all dressings proposed We sat outside but it was warm Maybe service is a little too slow, we waited for 15 min after asking for the check and we eventually went inside o...
- Sun-Thurs from 8:00 am to 23:00 Fri from 8:00 am to an hour before Shabbat Sat from the end of Shabbat to 1:00 am
- Queen Shlomziyon St 18, Jerusalem, Israel