With a gorgeous space set in a typical Jerusalem building, plenty of seating, lively atmosphere, a menu with something for everyone and a great bar, it's easy to sea why. For almost 20 years, Focaccia has built a sterling reputation thanks to a diverse menu best described as Jerusalem cuisine meets the Italian kitchen and excellent culinary execution. The rousing aromas of focaccia breads and pizzas baking in the stone oven as you walk into the restaurant are unforgettable.
The menu: How do you choose?
Seafood, burgers, steaks, salads, pastas, pizzas, focaccia breads, desserts and more -- you name it and it's probably on the Focaccia Bar's signature diverse menu, bursting with the flavors of fresh ingredients and delicious combinations.
Try some of these signature dishes:
- Seafood pasta with shrimp, calamari and mussels in a rich cream sauce
- The Focaccia Burger with avocado and goose breast
- Focaccia breads with just about any topping you can imagine from, including antipasti, labane, goose breast and more
- Succulent entrecote and hangar steaks, as well as skewers of beef fillet
- Freshly baked pizzas with fresh mozzarella, homemade sauce and your choice of vegetable or meat toppings
- Lavish breakfasts
- And much, much more...
Of course, it can make choosing what to eat a bit tough, but for groups and families, it makes Focaccia Bar the ideal dining because Focaccia guarantees that everybody from vegetarians to carnivores goes home happy.
Events at Focaccia Bar
Focaccia is perfect for events big and small, from intimate marriage proposals to large birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs and other events. You can either reserve a part of the restaurant for an event of up to 14 people or the entire restaurant, which can accommodate up to 200 people. In addition to special event menus, Focaccia Bar also offers a number of special event services available upon request and prior arrangement with the restaurant.