- Yonatan GreenfeldMay 18, 2023
Amazing little caffe in a pastoral neighborhood which has a somewhat Parisian atmosphere. The food was great albeit a bit expensive.
- David FenechJanuary 6, 2023
This coffee shop is centrally located in Jerusalem and is part of the Rafael Residence Complex in Beth Lehem Road. The staff are extremely helpful and the food is very good and abundant - I tried the Country Breakfast and...
- Yael SimonAugust 30, 2023
This is one of the more well known establishments in Baka. The setting is lovely. Whilst the staff is friendly and helpful, I found the food quite dismal. The business lunch was a frozen fish fillet with a small scoop of...
- Maxwell LentMay 31, 2023
We loved getting breakfast here. We went on a Sunday morning and it was not crowded. The staff was welcoming and we had a great time. The eggs Benedict were fantastic and our toddler loved the kids meal they had. The shak...
- Nathaniel ShafierMay 17, 2022
I’m my humble opinion, an ideal cafe environment. Excellent food and menu options, very nice atmosphere with indoor and outdoor options for seating both open and public and also some more intimate and quiet. In fact, a gr...
- Sun-Thu from 7:30 to 12:00 AM, Fri from 7:30 to 1hr Before Sabbath, Sat from after Sabbath to 1:00 AM
- Beit Lehem Rd 70, Jerusalem, 9350419, Israel