- Mendel SpitzerJune 28, 2023
The food was good. And the atmosphere was great, but it was pretty price on what i was getting
- Mordechai SniderSeptember 29, 2022
Classic upscale restaurant now under Rav Rubin Kosher certification. Fresh delicious food served quickly with a smile from Yochai
- Jacob CJuly 6, 2023
Best sirian kosher restaurant in Jerusalem.
- Bruce PhillipsAugust 29, 2023
We ate at the branch in Kiriat Anavim yesterday. It is excellent!!! The outside seating was vey pleasant on a nice day. Service and food were great. Very close to Jerusalem by car and plenty of parking. Rav Rubin supervi...
- Eli MojiMay 15, 2023
We had a Sheva berachot here. I really liked the homey feel of this restaurant. The waiters were kind and gracious with our kids. As they were making a lot of noise. The menu is Syrian good and very delicious.
- Sun-Thurs from 11:00 am to 10:30 pmFri from 10:00 am to 1 hour before Shabbat
- Ha-Rav Shmuel Barukh St 55, Jerusalem, Israel