- A. PressApril 23, 2023
Wow wow wow. Outstanding. The service is impeccable. Sitting at the bar was super fun, as you interact with the chefs and watch them cook. I didn’t catch her name, but the chef in the red hat made our experience so enjoya...
- Weslee “Aunty Wes” LauderAugust 15, 2023
Yudale is hands down the best food and vibe experience I’ve had in Israel. Jerusalem was a day trip and after a long day touring, we went to Yudale for dinner. The service was brilliant - snatching used services and giv...
- Eric BerberichMay 5, 2023
The little crazy sister of the Machne Yehuda restaurant. Yummy dishes, wild vibe, good service, great cocktails and wines. Simply have a good time
- Ari FensterJuly 5, 2023
The food was amazing. But it wasn’t just the food, the waiters are personable and care about your experience. They make sure everything is taken care of and is more than excellent. The owner is a beautiful man who wants n...
- Alex BermanNovember 30, 2021
Good service, nice food but the prices are too high. The churned Kohlrabi was great, the calamari dish was nice but the shrimp was just a piece of fried dough with ״some״ filling and an egg. 30 nis for it would have been...
- Sun-Thu from 6:30 pm to the last customer Fri from 11:30 am to 1.5 hours before Shabbat Sat from 30 min. after Shabbat to the last customer
- Beit Ya'akov St 10, Jerusalem, Israel