We will enter the city from the Jaffa Gate, passing the Tower of David until we reach the Armenian Quarter where we will discuss the unique story behind the Armenians in Jerusalem. From there we cross through the Jewish Quarter to take in a breathtaking view of the Temple Mount. The tour ends at the Holy Sepulcher Church, the heart of the Christian world.
About the municipality’s Saturday tours
- Participants are asked to arrive 10 min before tour starts.
- Tour length is up to 3 hours
- The meeting point will only be delivered by e-mail with the order confirmation, so be sure to enter a valid email address during the booking process. If you have not received a confirmation email, please check your spam mail. If you have not yet received the meeting point, please fill in the .
- Tours are given without Shabbat desecration.
- Please wear modest cloth and come with comfortable shoes.
- All tours are given by licensed guides and take place in all weather conditions, except snow days.