Mount Zion is situated on the southern point of the Old City and although it is outside of the walls, it is one of the most important mainstays of Jerusalem’s history. This tour takes you to the point where three religions meet. We will visit Dormition Abbey, the room of the Last Supper and King David’s tomb.
About the municipality’s Saturday tours
- Participants are asked to arrive 10 min before tour starts.
- Tour length is up to 3 hours
- The meeting point will only be delivered by e-mail with the order confirmation, so be sure to enter a valid email address during the booking process. If you have not received a confirmation email, please check your spam mail. If you have not yet received the meeting point, please fill in the .
- Tours are given without Shabbat desecration.
- Please wear modest cloth and come with comfortable shoes.
- All tours are given by licensed guides and take place in all weather conditions, except snow days.