Shalom and welcome to Israel!
I'm a licensed tour guide, born, raised, and based today in Jerusalem. I’m married and I have two beautiful daughters. I have a BA in communications and a Licensed Tour Guide certificate from the Israeli Ministry of Tourism.
I have always been a ‘freak’ of history and geography and in the last 10 years, I have turned it into my profession. I would be delighted to take you through the streets of Jerusalem, Masada & Dead Sea, Tel Aviv & Old Jaffa, Sea of Galilee & Golan Heights - and talk with you about history, archeology, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, geopolitics, wars and what not.
The fact that I am a former Concierge at the Waldorf Astoria becomes very handy when it comes to Hi-End tourism, not only in terms of luxury guided tours but also in terms of consulting about activities around Israel, recommending the best restaurants, car services, and the most important thing - design an exclusive itinerary just for you.
contact me and l will take it from there!Areas of Expertise:
- Private tours for couples or families with children
- Designing tours for business travelers
- Customizing tours according to your personal interests.
- Ancient history & archeology tours.
- Following the Ottoman period, the British mandate and the beginning of the state of Israel.
- Constructing a timetable adapted to the tourist.
- Free consultation services by phone!