The tour includes an overnight stay in a Bedouin campsite and full transportation to and from Jerusalem, as well as an experienced guide who will accompany you, along with your driver, during your entire trip in Jordan. Leaving from Jerusalem and spending a full day (5.5 hours) in Petra, this tour is easily the best value tour to Jordan!
2 Days Amazing Petra Tour From Jerusalem
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance Fees Included
English + Other Languages
Hotel & Attraction
An exciting two day tour that will allow you to explore ancient treasures and cities in Jordan including Jerash, Amman and Petra.
why book with itj?
- OfficialJLM Tourism Site
- SuperbLocal Tour Guides
- SupportBy Email & Phone
- Full transportation to all sites
- Full-time guide
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation in Bedouin campsite
- Custom-made travel app for smartphones & tablets
- Meals (lunch and dinner on first day, breakfast and lunch on second)
- Border taxes of $101 in total ($86 payable on the first day in Euro, USD or local currency; 10 Jordanian Dinar ($14) on second day)
- Your Travel insurance
- Tips; tipping is a part of the culture and economy of Middle East tourism, similar to Europe and the US.
- The tour ends in Jerusalem. If you would like to be dropped off at different locations other than the cities listed above there is an additional payment per person which can be booked online with your ticket reservation.
About Abraham Tours
Abraham Tours provides quality tours designed to meet the needs and interests of independent travelers, with small groups, affordable prices, professional & local guides as well as carefully thought threw itineraries. Abraham Tours offers a large range of tours in the region, including Israel, the West Bank, Jordan and Egypt and can also arrange private tours upon request.
departure days by language
- from $403
- from $403