The Bethlehem & Jericho Tour will begin in the most ancient city in the world, Jericho, to view the many holy sites, pass-by the Mount of Temptation where Jesus defied the seductions of the Devil, then finish the tour in Bethlehem: the birthplace of Christianity. Absorb the rich history of the two biblical cities and take a rare chance to explore their religious landmarks. Visit the incredible holy Church of the Nativity, the oldest and most important church in the Holy Land.
- Explore the ancient Church of the Nativity and experience the holy site where Jesus Christ was born in the grotto underneath.
- See the over 2,000-year-old Sycamore Tree that Zacchaeus climbed in the Bible. (Luke 19:1-10)
- Visit the Manger Square, the center for all of the Christmas celebrations in Bethlehem.
- Drink the waters of Elisha's Spring, where the Prophet Elisha healed the water in the Bible. (Kings II 2:19-22)
- Tour the Tel Jericho archeological site where ancient peoples settled and flourished 10,000 years ago and observe the many stages of civilization.
- Enter the Church of St. Catherine, and discover the underground caves that hold old shrines and tombs of saints.
- Take an opportunity to get baptised at the Jordan River where John baptized Jesus, at Qasr al-Yahud.