This is a tour of the magical past of the most intriguing city on earth – Jerusalem. Come and see the stories of the Bible with your eyes, on a tour that will lead you through the depths of the earth to the depths of history and reveal fascinating secrets from Jerusalem's past!
An adventurous Tour of the City of David
Additional Details to Note
- The tour includes an innovative installation at the Fountain Citadel
- The tour is suitable for families
- For walking in Hezekiah tunnel, you should bring drinking water, walking shoes and lanterns (alternatively, you can purchase shoes and lanterns on the site)
- Admission for tunnels is recommended for ages 5 and up. The water level in the tunnel is up to 70 cm
Tickets and Prices for ordering through a website
- 52 nis for an adult 35 NIS per child (5-18) / Soldier / Senior citizen
About City of David
The City of David is one of the leading and most important attractions in Jerusalem, visited by over half a million each year. The City of David functions as an archaeological site that preserves knowledge about ancient Israel and the birthplace of Jerusalem. It also offers a variety of activities and experiential tours for all ages.
- from $9.5