Come celebrate Christmas in the place it all began! Join us for an unforgettable Christmas in Bethlehem, see the city, visit the Church of Nativity, dine in a local restaurant and join pilgrims from around the world in celebration. Christmas in Bethlehem is a unique experience, unlike any other.
Christmas Day in Bethlehem
- 07:00 - Depart from Jerusalem - Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
- 07:15 - Pickup from Carta Parking Lot near Jaffa Gate
- 08:15 - Shepherds Field
- 09:30 - Visit Church of the Nativity
- 11:00 - Visit Manger Square and Star Street
- 11:45 - Join the Local celebrations
- 14:00 - Lunch in Beit Sahour (included) near the pastoral Shepherds' field.
- 16:00 - Arrive back in Jerusalem
- This tour includes the transportation to and from Jerusalem, a guided tour of Bethlehem, and lunch at Bethlehem.
- Make sure you bring your passports, and cameras of course.
RestrictionsThis tour is not available for Israeli passport-holders due to the restrictions of Israeli law.
About Abraham Tours
Abraham Tours provide travel information as well as quality tours designed for the needs and interests of independent travelers! Abraham Tours offers a large range of tours in the region, including Israel, the West Bank, Jordan and Egypt and can also arrange private tours upon request.