From the peaks of the magnificent Golan Heights, past farmlands and forest, and ancient relics that echo stories of the past, to the mystical plains of the arid desert, vibrant markets, and glorious moments of soulful prayer. Feel the people of the Land and the excitement in the atmosphere as we guide you on an unforgettable 7 day package tour, which will thrill and inspire you.
7 Day Classical Gems of Israel Package Tour
A classic tour that uplifts your soul and opens your heart and mind to Israel's beautiful culture, history, and natural sites.
why book with itj?
- OfficialJLM Tourism Site
- SuperbLocal Tour Guides
- SupportBy Email & Phone
Accommodation and Prices
The tour includes:
- 5 fully-guided days with a first-rate, professional tour guide
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
The tour does not include:
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Airport transfers
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat each day. A bottle of water is recommended, too.
- For the Dead Sea day, bring hats, bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites: Knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- The order of the itinerary may change, according to your day of departure.
- The final itinerary will be sent with your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Up to 14 days advance notice – 4% cancellation fee
- Up to 13 days advance notice – 25% cancellation fee
- Up to 7 days advance notice – 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 3 days advance notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No notification of cancellation – 100% cancellation fee
- There will be no refunds for absence or cancellations with less than 3 days in advance.
- from $1320