Israel is a remarkable combination of spirituality, history, culture, and natural beauty. Come and experience the country on an inspiring 9 day package tour, which includes a visit to the astounding red-hued city of Petra in Jordan. Our professional guides will lead you on a magnificent journey, where you will discover the secrets of the mystical desert plains, the vibrance of exotic markets, the serenity of holy places, and the magnificent views of the natural landscape. Inspire your soul and fill your senses as you embark on an unforgettable adventure!
Classical Gems of Israel and Petra 9 Day Package Tour
Nazareth, the Jordan River, and the famous Sea of Galilee
The magnificent Bahai Gardens, Haifa and the colorful northern cities of Israel
Fascinating encounters in the ancient red city of Petra, Jordan, a world heritage site.
A historical visit at the top of Masada and a visit to the lowest point on earth, at the Dead Sea
Famous landmarks in the Old and New City of Jerusalem for a cultural and true spiritual experience
Ancient Jericho, Qasr al-Yahud, and Bethlehem, where the Bible comes to life!
TOUR LANGUAGES BY DAY
Accommodation and Prices
The tour includes:
- 6 fully-guided days with a first-rate, professional tour guide
- 8 nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
The tour does not include:
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Airport transfers
- Visa and border fees: $125 for visa and fees; $65 for travelers with a valid visa stamp
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat each day. A bottle of water is recommended, too.
- For the Dead Sea day, bring hats, bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites: Knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content.
- The visit to Jordan requires a valid passport (essential). Certain nationalities require advance issue of a visa.
- The border crossing to Jordan includes border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour.
- Passports are compulsory for the visit to Bethlehem and Jericho.
- Due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave in Bethlehem may be limited.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- The order of the itinerary may change, according to your day of departure.
- The final itinerary will be sent with your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Up to 8 days advance notice – 4% cancellation fee
- Up to 7 days advance notice – 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 3 days advance notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No notification of cancellation – 100% cancellation fee
- There will be no refunds for absence or cancellations with less than 3 days in advance
Have questions about this tour? [form_button id="26206" " title="Contact Us" type="button"]