The deep and contextual understanding of Jerusalem's geography provides deeper insight and a profound interpretation of the scriptures. The tour begins from the top of Mt. of Olives, with a wide view of the city and the Temple Mount compound. Next, the tour will take us down what is known as the "Palm Sunday Road", all the way to the Garden of Gethsemane. We'll cross the Kidron Valley, entering the Old City through St. Stephens (Lion's) Gate. The Pools of Bethesda can be seen just north of the Temple Mount, where the "Via Dolorosa" road stems. We'll take Via Dolorosa, tracing the bustling noisy alleys of the city. We'll exit through the Damascus Gate (that leads to the road to Damascus), finishing the tour at the Hill of Golgotha and the Garden Tomb.
In the footsteps of Jesus: From Palm Sunday to Good Friday
Trace the path walked by Jesus from Palm Sunday to Good Friday. Your virtual tour guide is Uri Goldflam.
- We recommend traveling in groups of no more than 3 persons per device. To enjoy the tour fully, make sure you have a speaker or headphones.
- Enjoy the tour as you like it, in your own time and pace. Take advantage of the most advanced technology by using Dguide - our Self-Guided tours app.
- Dguide guides you from point to point - all within one smart app. At every station, you'll enjoy fascinating content conveyed by a tour guide right from your mobile!
- The tour is always available to you, take it anytime you like.
- The tour takes about an hour and a half. However, you can take it at your own time and pace. You can take some rest at your hotel whenever you need to and continue where you left off when it feels right.
- The tour is available for 14 days. You can purchase it right away and activate it when it suits you.
- from ₪99