We'll meet at our store for a short briefing and training on how to ride the EZRaider. Once we've mastered the vehicle, we'll take a ride at the new Hamesila park and continue north to the Old City of Jerusalem. On our way, we'll pass by the famous King David hotel and drive parallel to Mamilla Street to Teddy Park. From Teddy Park, we'll go on to a spectacular view of Jaffa, from which we'll observe the Tower of David and the Old City Walls, Kfar David neighborhood and Mamilla pedestrian mall illuminated by their unique night lighting. Our next stop will be at Tsahal Square, and after a brief explanation, we'll go on a EZRaider tour inside the Old City. On the way back to the First Station compound we'll stop for another observation point at Moshe Montefiore and the Windmill of Mishkenot Shaananim neighborhood. From there we'll observe one last time over the impressive Old City Walls in their picturesque nigh atmosphere and continue to our destination through the Lions' Fountain.
EZ-Raider Night Tour - Jerusalem Illuminated at night
Crisp mountain air and the city walls illuminated in multiple colors – it is a great backdrop for an unforgettable night EZRaider tour along the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.
- This tour has 4 regular departure times: 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM and 6PM
- There is also an option for a night-time tour
- Duration: 1.5 hours including safety brief
- This tour is only available by advance booking
- SmartTour’s EZ Raider tours are suitable for participants above the age of 16 and up to a weight of 175 Kg ( 385 Lbs)
- Children between the ages of 3-16 can join on the rear seat for additional cost. (Can't be booked online, please contact us directly to add children)
- No driving license is needed
- from ₪225
- from ₪225