Imagine your hands touching thousand-year-old stone church walls; picture Biblical scenes of mountains, villages, and bodies of water materializing before you; step on the same earth where Jesus and his disciples walked. With the expert guidance of our tour guides, make this a reality and travel the Holy Land soaking in all the glorious wonders of fertile green hills of the Galilee to the southern mystical desert plains; vibrant markets and uplifting prayer. Book now and enjoy delicious cuisine, soak in the natural beauty, and experience the joy of Israel on our unique 6 day package tour.
Inspirational Encounters on the Israel Christian 6 Day Package Tour
The magnificent Bahai Gardens, Haifa and the colorful northern cities of Israel
Nazareth, the Jordan River, and the famous Sea of Galilee
Famous landmarks in the Old and New City of Jerusalem for a cultural and true spiritual experience
Bringing the Bible to life at ancient Jericho, Qasr al-Yahud, and Bethlehem
A historical visit at the top of Masada and a visit to the lowest point on earth, at the Dead Sea
Heavenly church tours from the slopes of the Mount of Olives to the outskirts of the Old City, Jerusalem
TOUR LANGUAGES BY DAY
Accommodation and Prices
The tour includes:
- 6 fully-guided days with a first-rate, professional tour guide
- 7 nights hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, except for day 6 of the tour (see below)
The tour does not include:
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fees for day 6 of the tour: The Way of Jesus Jerusalem Church Tour
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat each day. A bottle of water is recommended, too.
- For the Dead Sea day, bring hats, bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites: Knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content.
- Passports are compulsory for the visit to Bethlehem and Jericho.
- Due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave in Bethlehem may be limited.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- The order of the itinerary may change, according to your day of departure.
- The final itinerary will be sent with your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Up to 14 days advance notice – 4% cancellation fee
- Up to 13 days advance notice – 25% cancellation fee
- Up to 7 days advance notice – 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 3 days advance notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No notification of cancellation – 100% cancellation fee
- There will be no refunds for absence or cancellations with less than 3 days in advance.
Have questions about this tour? [form_button id="26206" " title="Contact Us" type="button"]