Get ready for the tour of a lifetime, where the good hands of our expert guides will take you on a journey of tradition and inspiration, where history springs to life and the wonders of nature lift your soul. From the sites of Jerusalem, Nazareth, and Bethlehem to the marvels of the Dead Sea and Masada, this promises to be an unforgettable experience.
9 Days Inspirational Christian Encounters in Israel Christian Tour Package
English + Other Languages
Certified Tour Guide
Surround yourself with the holiness of the Land of the Bible; a Land that breaths history, spirituality, culture, and beauty, from its northern-most tip in the green Galilee hills, to the southern plains of the beautiful, arid desert.
why book with itj?
- OfficialJLM Tourism Site
- SuperbLocal Tour Guides
- SupportBy Email & Phone
The tour includes:
- 6 fully-guided days with a first-rate, professional tour guide
- 8 nights hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, except for day 3 of the tour (see below)
The tour does not include:
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fees for day 3 of the tour: The Way of Jesus Jerusalem Church Tour
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat each day. A bottle of water is recommended, too.
- For the Dead Sea day, bring hats, bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites: Knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Passports are compulsory for the visit to Bethlehem and Jericho.
- Due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave in Bethlehem may be limited.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- The order of the itinerary may change, according to your day of departure.
- The final itinerary will be sent with your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Up to 14 days advance notice – 4% cancellation fee
- Up to 13 days advance notice – 25% cancellation fee
- Up to 7 days advance notice – 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 3 days advance notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No notification of cancellation – 100% cancellation fee
- There will be no refunds for absence or cancellations with less than 3 days in advance
- from $1645