This customizable private tour by Bein Harim will give you the opportunity to explore both cities the way you want and when you want, depending on your previous experiences, interests and schedule. This tour can be customized according to the interests of your group to include or focus on various themes: Archaeology | Christianity | Judaism | Political | Family-friendly sites and activities | Culinary
A half-day is hardly enough to see all of Jerusalem, but you can still get quite the taste of a specific aspect of the city. Try one of these...
- An in depth tour of one of the Old City's 4 quarters or a historical neighborhood in the New City
- A culinary tour of the Old City and Mahane Yehuda (Yes, please!)
- An overview of the diverse array of communities that call Jerusalem home
A rather small city, Bethlehem is rich in biblical history, including the birthplace of Jesus and many other sites from the Nativity story. You won't want to miss these sites...
- The silver star marking the birthplace of Jesus
- The many churches and chapels in the Church of the Nativity compound
- The bustling Manger Square
- Shepherds Field
- Solomon's Pools