This tour can be customized according to the interests of your group to include or focus on various themes: Archaeology | Christianity | Judaism | Political | Family-friendly sites and activities | Culinary
This private tour is all about discovering the Jerusalem and Dead Sea region that you want to see.
A half-day is hardly enough to see all of Jerusalem, but you can still get quite the taste of a specific aspect of the city. Try one of these...
- An in depth tour of one of the Old City's 4 quarters or a historical neighborhood in the New City
- A culinary tour of the Old City and Mahane Yehuda (Yes, please!)
- An overview of the diverse array of communities that call Jerusalem home
Explore Dead Sea Region
The lowest point on Earth and home to some of Israel's most stunning natural beauty and important historical sites, you could spend days exploring. For this short excursion, though, we suggest picking 1 or 2 of these sites:
- The Dead Sea (nature)
- Masada (nature, history, archaeology)
- Ein Gedi (nature, history, archaeology)
- Qumran (nature, history, archaeology)
- Jordan River Baptismal Site (nature, history, archaeology, religion)