From Israel's lush forest landscape in the north to its magical desert plains of the south, is a journey of faith and hope. So join us for the tour of a lifetime, where you can delight in exotic markets, marvel and the views from Masada, and let your soul sing a thousands of years of history come alive. Let our tour guides lead you on a journey through the land of our forefathers, which promises to be inspiring, unforgettable, and close to the heart.
7 Day Jewish Treasures of Israel Package Tour
English + Other Languages
Certified Tour Guide
In a Land where modernity meets the ancient wonders of history, flows a story that lies close to the Jewish heart.
why book with itj?
- OfficialJLM Tourism Site
- SuperbLocal Tour Guides
- SupportBy Email & Phone
TOUR LANGUAGES BY DAY
- Historical Tiberias and the famous Sea of Galilee
- The world-renowned Bahai Gardens, Haifa and the colorful northern cities of Israel
- A trip back in time at Katzrin Village and the magnificent Golan Heights, with its farmlands and vineyards
- Banias – a heaven on earth, the lush Galilee Heights, and the charms of Safed
- Revisiting history at Masada and experiencing the lowest point on earth at the Dead Sea
- Ancient Jericho, Qasr al-Yahud, and Bethlehem, where the Bible comes to life!
- A free day in Jerusalem of Gold, dream destination
- A visit to famous landmarks in the Old and New City of Jerusalem for a true spiritual experience
Accommodation and Prices
The tour includes:
- 5 fully-guided days with a first-rate, professional tour guide
- 6 nights hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service on tour days
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, except for day 2 (see below)
The tour does not include:
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fees for the Ancient Treasures of Jerusalem Tour on day 2
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat each day. A bottle of water is recommended, too.
- For the Dead Sea day, bring hats, bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites: Knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- The order of the itinerary may change, according to your day of departure.
- The final itinerary will be sent with your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Up to 14 days advance notice – 4% cancellation fee
- Up to 13 days advance notice – 25% cancellation fee
- Up to 7 days advance notice – 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 3 days advance notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No notification of cancellation – 100% cancellation fee
- There will be no refunds for absence or cancellations with less than 3 days in advance.
- from $1245