Place yourselves in the good hands of our professional guides, who will lead through the mystery of the arid deserts, the excitement and beauty of the rolling, green Northern hills, adventures in vibrant markets, and inspiring places of holiness. This 9 day package tour, which includes Petra in Jordan, promises to lift your soul as you follow your heritage on an unforgettable journey.
9 Day Jewish Treasures of Israel and Petra Package Tour
English + Other Languages
Certified Tour Guide
There cannot be a more exhilarating experience than close-up encounters of the Land of our forefathers, where history took shape, and where Israel thrives today as a modern nation.
why book with itj?
- OfficialJLM Tourism Site
- SuperbLocal Tour Guides
- SupportBy Email & Phone
The tour includes:
- 6 fully-guided days with a first-rate, professional tour guide
- 8 nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, except for day 7 (see below)
The tour does not include:
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Airport transfers
- Visa and border fees: $125 for visa and fees; $65 for travelers with a valid visa stamp
- Entrance fees for the Ancient Treasures of Jerusalem Tour on day 7
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat each day. A bottle of water is recommended, too.
- For the Dead Sea day, bring hats, bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites: Knees and shoulders should be covered.
- The visit to Jordan requires a valid passport (essential). Certain nationalities require advance issue of a visa.
- The border crossing to Jordan includes border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour.
- During high season, when there is a high volume of tourists, overnight accommodation in the north is subject to change according to availability.
- Airport transfers can be scheduled during the booking process as an optional extra.
- The order of the itinerary may change, according to your day of departure.
- The final itinerary will be sent with your confirmation email.
- Single traveler supplement is required.
- High season supplement is required.
- Up to 8 days advance notice – 4% cancellation fee
- Up to 7 days advance notice – 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 3 days advance notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No notification of cancellation – 100% cancellation fee
- There will be no refunds for absence or cancellations with less than 3 days in advance
- from $2061