Abraham Tours is the only operator that offers a regular Masada sunrise tour. This unique tour takes you from Jerusalem to Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea early in the morning, so that you arrive at Masada in time to experience the famous sunrise views from the fortress. After spending a couple of hours exploring the archaeological ruins at Masada, you'll visit the Ein Gedi Nature reserve, a beautiful oasis in the desert and finally the Dead Sea, where you can float and relax in the salty waters.
- 3:00/4:00am Pick up at Abraham Hostel-Davidka Square
- 3:15/4:15am Pick up at Carta Parking Lot (near Jaffa Gate)
- 4:30/5:30am Arrival at Masada, hike up to top
- 7:30/8:30am Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- 10:00/11:00am Dead Sea Beach
- 12:30/1:30pm Arrive back in Jerusalem
*All times are approximate and itinerary is subject to changes.
**Times vary by season in accordance with sunrise.
- When: Every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday
- Where: Pick-up from Abraham Hostel (67 Hanevi'im Road, Jerusalem) and Carta Parking Lot (near Jaffa Gate)
- Cost: 275 NIS
About Abraham Tours
Abraham Tours provide travel information as well as quality tours designed for the needs and interests of independent travelers! Abraham Tours offers a large range of tours in the region, including Israel, the West Bank, Jordan and Egypt and can also arrange private tours upon request.