Only 5 minutes from Mount Herzl, you will walk in the beautiful scenery of the Jerusalem hills. Enjoy a unique experience that will fill you with energy. Take part in renewing the ancient terrace agriculture and taste the local spice plants in a tasty meal. The guide is Mike Leiter, an innovator in the sphere of ancient agriculture around Zippori Center and an expert in integrating the public in the works of outdoors cultivation.
Zippori Center Tour of Jerusalem Forest
- Touring dates: for information regarding dates, please contact Zippori Center – 0723290702
- Gathering point: Zippori Center, 5-minutes drive from Mount Herzl.
- Group tours are available. The meeting point is at Mount Herzl, the light rail station. The gathering at Mount Herzl adds another mile (1.5 km) to the track.
- The tour is contingent on a minimum of subscribers. Organized groups are welcome.
- No tours are held during Saturdays and Holidays.