The Rooms"The Robbery of the Century" Escape Room You have 60 minutes to carry out the greatest robbery that Israel has ever seen! You must sneak into the apartment of a crazy professor who recently received one of the greatest financial prizes in history, and escape with the money before he comes back home. You’ll have no idea what kind of traps he has set up for you inside, but if you are assertive and creative enough, you can face any challenge and leave the scientist's apartment free and rich! The game is not scary or disturbing and is especially suited for families and children, and contains modest content suitable for the religious community! The room is suitable for 2 to 6 players and operates in a private format, meaning that you will only play with members of your group and not with people you do not know, as is the case in other escape rooms. Double format - in the Jerusalem compound there are two Robbery of the Century rooms that are completely identical, so if your team has 7-12 players you can split up into two groups and play simultaneously in each room, and even hold a competition between both groups. The “Boardwalk Empire” Escape Room Come dive into the wild atmosphere of America in the 1930s with real live prohibition, speakeasies and mob wars! In this scenario, you are a group of mobsters and have reached a secret underground bar under the instruction of your boss Al Capone. He sent you to return the money owed to him by the owner of the place. You're sure it's going to be one big trap, but real gangsters do not run away without finishing the job! The game is not scary or disturbing, suitable for groups of 2-6 players and contains only appropriate content. After booking, the room will be reserved only for your group. Children under the age of 14 can only play with an adult chaperone. The “Trapped” Escape Room You're trapped in Dr. Stevenson's lab, an eccentric doctor and a merciless serial killer. Can you escape this terrifying place before he returns to complete his cruel evil plan? Hurry! You have only 60 minutes to save your own life! The game is scary and disturbing and is suitable for 2 to 5 players in a group. The game contains violent content but is also modest and appropriate for the religious public. Children under the age of 14 can only play with an adult chaperone.
Why should you play at Escape Room Jerusalem?
- Our branch in Jerusalem is one of 15 largest and most well-known escape room complexes in Israel, from Binyamina to Eilat, and after three years of activity and thousands of satisfied customers, we can guarantee that you will have an exhilarating and unforgettable experience that is perfect for any occasion, including corporate events, birthdays and even a marriage proposal!
- All of our rooms are designed to the highest level in Israel, using the most advanced, state-of-the-art technologies in the field. At Escape Room Jerusalem, we do everything in order to provide you with the most realistic and authentic gaming atmosphere.
- Throughout the game, you will be accompanied by a team of skilled and professional operators and instructors, who will give you clues when you are stuck and help you when necessary.
- All rooms in Jerusalem are suitable for Hebrew and English speakers.
- In the Jerusalem complex, there is also a waiting room where you can celebrate birthdays and other events for groups of up to 25 players. You are invited to call Escape Room Jerusalem and one of our team members will be happy to help you plan a special and unique event!