Ever wondered why Israel and Jerusalem are always on the news? Join me for an eye-opening tour of East-Jerusalem and explore with me the geopolitics of the most complicated and sensitive place in the world that affects billions of people. Together we will learn about the history of the conflict, the core issues of any future negotiations, the dilemmas of both sides, the day to day life of the Jerusalemites and the proposed solutions. Am I optimistic? I sure am.
Geopolitical Tour to Eastern Jerusalem
Walking tour: 8am: meet up at Jaffa gate 8:30am: climb up to the temple mount 10:15am: Damascus gate 11:15am: climb up to mount Scopus Guidance+Transportation: 10am: We will meet up in Jerusalem (your hotel or preferable starting point). 10:30am: Gilo viewpoint to Bethlehem 11:00pm: Tomb of Rachel and a drive at east Jerusalem neighborhood 12:00pm: viewpoint from Hess promenade to the Old City 12:45pm: viewpoint at mount Scopus to E1 area. 13:15pm: viewpoint to Shuafat neighborhood.
- 4 hours tour- Walking tour or a tour with your vehicle (1-50pax) - 350$
- 4 hours tour+transportation (7pax max)- 550$
- 4 hours tour+transportation (8-16pax)- 700$
- 4 hours tour+transportation (17-50)- 900$
- Compatibility with the seasons of the year: With a vehicle - all year round. Without a vehicle- in case of heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled.
- Starting point and finish point in Jerusalem, flexible.
- Food and drinks are not included.
- What should you bring to the tour? Modest dress code: covering knees and shoulders. If we combine the temple mount on the tour, be sure to wear long pants and sleeves.
- The tour will be customized to your needs.
- Safety protocols- Due to the sensitivity of this area there could be changes of the proposed itinerary according to the tour guide's consideration.
- Cancellation policy: deposit of 30% of the fee. Cancellation a week before the tour- 50% of the fee. Cancellation less than 3 days before the tour- 100% of the fee.